Job description / Role
• To work with the Outbound Telesales team to execute various activities related to telesales, in line with business requirement.
• To achieve monthly targets as set by the managers.
• To utilize any opportunity to cross-sell through telesales.
• To ensure 100% call closures are attempted on all sales calls
• Handle Remedy complaints and provide amicable solutions to resolve the complaint.
• To call predetermined customers and proactively sell a product of the bank.
• To represent ADCB in a professional and courteous manner by maintaining the call quality standards of the bank.
• To ensure realistic commitments are made to customers and render them excellent service to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
• To be able to maintain/update customer information on to the database.
• To be confident and should possess excellent communication skills.
• To cater to audit requirements of the team.
• To participate in monthly quizzes conducted by the quality unit.
• To ensure existing processes are followed, reviewed & documented to suit business needs and audit purpose continuously.
• To be able to take up/handle additional responsibilities of the team.
• To ensure each application sourced fulfills all criteria set by the bank.
• Ensure basic discipline is maintained through timely reporting to office
• Ensure adherence to dress code and code of conduct
• Ensure strict compliance on documentation is followed as per policy norms.
• Bring in quality customers to the bank, which leads to quality references thus ensuring each case is profitable to the bank.
• Ensure clean and healthy sourcing without resorting to quick-fix measures and fraudulent practices that may affect performance of the portfolio
• Daily Checking of submissions to manage better approval rates.
• Bachelors Degree
• 2 years in Sales/Telesales Unit
• Sound analytical Skills
• Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Deadline Management
• Good computer and numerate skills
• Willing to be part of a team, grow in the organization
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Associate - Customer Contact Service
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Customer Service Representative I
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
AOS Trading DMCC