Job description / Role
Associate Trade Marketing Manager - Dubai
Multi-location food and beverage manufacturer and wholesaler. Leads market research, designs pricing policies, and oversees the maintenance of historical pricing data. Familiar with a variety of the food industry's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Analyzes market intelligence for strategic pricing positions and determine the optimal balance of volume, price, trade, and profit.
• Conducts data, financial and competitive analyses to ascertain the most appropriate pricing strategies in the various channels and market segments.
• Makes recommendations on a pricing strategy to achieve the plan.
• Adhoc analysis revolving around volume, pricing, and profitability
• Work with customer organization systems to identify, plan/deliver analytics, and implement any demand creation tools that support customer planning around pricing /promotion.
• Conduct in-depth weekly review of the business and perform analysis of sales reports.
• Partner with sales teams to identify under performing items or categories and recommended price action.
• Lead role in channel alignment pricing unlock to improve profitability via strategic pricing
• Bachelor’s degree in analytics, economics and/or business-related discipline
• Overall 8+ years of experience with 5 years of food and or beverage experience, 2+ years of experience in trade, price and promotion planning/strategy.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, meet deadlines, and simultaneously develop, deploy and coordinate multiple projects
• Critical thinking; have the ability to identify and diagnose errors/issues independently
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Proven track record of customer focus and ability to influence colleagues from all functions and levels of the organization.
• Highly proficient in data analysis and modeling including financial ability to work well independently without a lot of structure a must.
• F&B experience, particularly in beverages is a must for this role.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Trade Marketing Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.