Associate, Workforce Planning & Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
Objectives: To ensure the attraction and top talent and apply effective and comprehensive people management.
• Conduct manpower annual planning exercise to determine needs, through a consolidation and validation of all the needs received from the different units, and with considering the performance assessment decisions
• Conduct manpower mid- term planning exercise to determine needs, to anticipate needs over the next 3 years
• Detail Emiratization plan, as part of the recruitment plan, and ensure alignment with Emiratization requirements
• Prepare annual recruitment plan, based on the manpower planning. This annual recruitment plan will include all categories of positions: full time, part-time, secondment, etc.
• Develop the strategy for employment and workforce planning
• Prepare the annual employment and workforce recruitment plan
• Obtain approvals on the annual employment and workforce hiring plan
• Develop the budget to support the employment and workforce hiring plan
• Develop the manpower and recruitment plans in coordination with the respective organizational units.
• Manage the sourcing of talents as per the recruitment plan and manage the end-to-end recruitment process including external recruitment agencies.
• Manage HR services including onboardings, leaves, executing promotion decisions, complaints, violations, grievances, offboarding, end-of-service, and terminations.
• Manage the Succession Planning Process.
Reporting to: Associate Director, HR and Admin
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent
• More than 9 years of experience in an HR function – with min 3 to 4 years in UAE
• Previous GCC experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
• Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques
• Strong critical thinking skills, resourcefulness, and agility
• Experience improving and designing HR-related processes, practices, and policies
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources - Team Leader