Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Business Unit Overview
Due to the growth of our Controls Assurance team, we currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Director with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from Directors with experience of working with PwC Audit Methodology, IT controls, ERP systems and a background in finance (preferred), risk and control. Project assurance experience and technical skills in one or more of the following areas - Financials, Projects, Expenses, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales, Manufacturing, Material Resource Planning, HR, and Payroll would be helpful.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in IT controls and technology and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Controls Assurance and Digital Trust team (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Resilience) to bring our clients high value solutions
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused functional ERP expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Director in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of IT audit solutions as well ERP solutions /across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Computer Science, IT, Business, Accounting, etc.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role - ACA, ACCA (or equivalent), CISA.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CRISC, ABCP.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience in IT audit, risk and controls, ERP project experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
- In-depth understanding of PwC Audit Methodology
- Implementation experience would be helpful.
- Exposure to key industries - Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Healthcare
- Strong interest and passion for developing people and working collaboratively.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes - Aura, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google, etc.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East, as the role is regional, taking responsibility for a regional team over 40 people.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.