Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Due to the rapid growth of our Digital Trust team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly
motivated experienced professional with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We
would like to hear from subject matter expert with experience of providing Risk Assurance and Advisory services around business systems. A background in Business Systems, risks and control is key. Project assurance experience in IT led business transformation programmes and ERP skills and experience including Cloud Computing are particularly attractive. A background in business and finance (ACA) is also preferred but not essential.
You will have responsibility for driving and supporting commercial activities including nurturing client relationships, building propositions and developing proposal materials. You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Resilience) to bring our clients high value propositions and delivery solutions.
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused business systems expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Senior Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery solutions for of business systems across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role
- Relevant IT or Business related degree
- The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role
- Business systems qualifications e.g. TOGAF, Oracle, SAP, Cloud specialist etc.
- Cloud computing related certifications
- Years of Experience: Minimum 9 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding of business system risks and controls.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the candidate to build rapport with clients and lead and motivate a team.
- Proven skills on MS Office.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.