Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Leading the regional resourcing function for the Middle East Assurance business, reporting to the Middle East Assurance Operations Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving the implementation and delivery of Resource Management and Strategic workforce planning to ensure operational excellence. You will business partner with the different parts of the regional Assurance business and leverage your relationships within the role. Focused on the firm's strategy around agility, mobility and development of our people and their PwC experience. This is a people focused role founded on effective working relationships with all key stakeholders and driving the workforce of the future initiatives.
- Lead the regional Resourcing function in the delivery of resourcing deployment, workforce planning and talent/skills development.
- Management of the Resource Managers within the team and their teams.
- Building strong relationships with the Assurance Leadership team and being the go-to trusted advisor in Resourcing matters.
- Driving the annual budgeting process within Core Assurance.
- Supporting in the annual business planning process with workforce insights, headcount modelling and driving workforce of the future initiatives.
- Responsible for your team's maintenance of the Resourcing system (TalentLink) and the accuracy of data and MI produced from the system.
- Working with the Assurance COO and Assurance Ops Director to provide people insights around workforce planning, headcount structures and attrition.
- Working with the other functional leaders such as HC Business Lead, Recruitment Lead and Finance Lead.
- Interaction with other LoS Resourcing teams to share best practice and facilitate mobility.
- Experienced Senior Manager having previously managed teams and multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills are essential
- Strong Excel skills and confident handling systems, reports and analysing data
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.