Job description / Role
Assurance - OAS - Financial Services - Business Analyst - Senior Associate - Dubai
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Due to the rapid growth of our Financial Services Risk Assurance team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated Manager with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from Business Analyst Manager with experience of working within Financial Services industry.
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive FS experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Manage day-to-day engagement operations, including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to leadership
- Creating high quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language
- Collaborating directly with clients, identifying and addressing client needs through building solid relationships with clients; understanding the client's business; communicating a broad range of Firm services to the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner and actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
- Contribute to the development of your own and teams technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Lead teams and develop junior members of staff through training, coaching, mentoring and supervision
- Help identify opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Work with colleagues across PwC offices supporting our clients and internal initiatives
Knowledge /Skills Requirements:
Demonstrate extensive knowledge of advising and leading on business analysis at FS Clients, including the following:
- Study business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams while studying system capabilities and writing specifications;
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications;
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures;
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project team, establishing project budget;
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Develop/validate resource requirements and develop/review cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of clients
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations.
- Experience in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant subject areas such as Finance, Economics, Business etc.
- 3 years of progressive experience in FS Consulting environment/ FS Industry;
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proven IT skills in use of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Projects, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.