Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate who is highly organized, with very strong project administration and management experience.
The candidate will also need to be knowledgeable about learning and development processes and systems, preferably within the context of executive education and development. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of the projects they are working on and uses their own initiative, drive and flexibility to make the project a success.
Planning and organizing
- Acknowledge the receipt of hand over from the BD team and ensure that all necessary steps is completed before the delivery of the engagement (e.g. R&Q completed, engagement letter/contract signed, etc.)
- Initiate the set-up of client in the PwC internal systems/database (job codes, enrolment to client's portal.
- Organise and conduct a kick-off meeting with the relevant stakeholders
- Engagement and of internal and external SMEs in the planning phase
- Project planning - scheduling, SME resourcing, initiation of SME's contracts, logistics for training delivery and for the SME
- Trainer briefing
- Setting up a communication plan
Manage the content development phase
- Communicating the expectation from various stakeholders in terms of content, quality, timeline, etc
Manage the delivery phase
- Making sure that the delivery is as per plan - performing quality check during the delivery of the course.
- Quality control on material, delivery and other client deliverables
- Analysing and managing project risks
- Analyzing client and participant feedback for improvements
- Trainer performance analysis and overall trainer management
Managing project economics/reporting
- Review and update of PTs upon handover from the BD team.
- Monthly updating course manager dashaboard
- Updating revenue forecast every week and to keep the internal stakeholders up to date
- Client billing and debtor management
- Third party supplier/contractor's invoices
- Updating the project hub update
Client communications and management
- Client management and obtaining client feedback
- Review and submission of post course reports
- Organising periodic update meeting with client to discuss overall status of the project
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with client key contact
- Actively develop new relationships to widen network within the same client
- Identify any other training opportunities in the client.
- University Level qualification, e.g. BA or BSc
- Desirable - Project Management Certification, e.g. PMP
- Learning and Development Certification, e.g. CIPD
- At least 5 years work experience
- Desirable - Professional services
- Desirable - Middle East Experience
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Expertise in management of the full systems approach to training, including, design, development, delivery and evaluation of training.
- Experienced project manager, particularly in the field of learning and organizational development
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.