Job description / Role
Full-time Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager seeking your next role with a top DIFC accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Manager role within a supportive accountancy firm in Dubai could be for you.
A team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to the Partner.
• Reporting to the partners, the role will focus mainly on audit and account activities.
• Support a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to C. $100M.
• Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
• Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
• Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
• Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
• Lead and manage a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
• Mentor the team -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
• Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
• Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
• Ideally you’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with significant practice and management experience and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
• You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients -- you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
• You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 50 accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit and Accounts Manager position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
This accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Assistant Finance Manager
Quest Search & Selection