Audit & Assurance | C&I | Assurance Bid Manager
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Job description / Role
Audit and Assurance | Clients & Industries - Assurance Bid - Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
Our growing Assurance business requires a DME Assurance Bid Manager to deliver proposal responses, create and manage a bid library, provide strategic direction and advise on go to market activity, and to work alongside the business to provide a 'sales perspective'
This role will be a member of the Clients & Industries team for A&A reporting into the A&A DME Clients & Industries (C&I) Team Lead, working closely with the leadership team and marketing individuals across the network. The individual will sit alongside the DME Assurance Marketing Manager, DME A&A C&I Assistant Manager and Associate to deliver on the Audit and Assurance (A&A) ambition by maximizing our growth in key markets and supporting the development of DME Assurance proposal responses. During your tenure as an Assurance Bid manager, you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
- Transforming strategic thinking and win themes into persuasive messages and deliverables that differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals, written responses, and pitch presentations.
- Manage the pursuit process, working on the development of deliverables and coordinating our Assurance teams' pursuit activities.
- Write persuasively, including cover letters, executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables. Draw from a variety of sources, including information from research profiles, your own interviews with client service team members, debriefs from client meetings, and an understanding of the business and Deloitte's offerings such as ESG, Blockchain, Accounting, Regulatory Assurance, SAP4Hana and Analytics.
- Maintain and use proposal development software to generate baseline proposal documents, tailoring as appropriate.
- Work with design professionals to keep our proposals on-brand and looking professional.
- Collaborating with other pursuit team members and continuously refining and improving pursuit strategies.
- Develop and maintain the credentials database, giving our practitioners access to key assurance credentials.
- Work with the Global KX team to ensure Middle East meets MFS1 for Assurance.
- Through partner engagement and raising awareness, build key stakeholder relationships
- Be a key contact for DME Assurance individuals within each country, thinking laterally and joining the dots between Assurance teams and bringing a sales perspective to Assurance activities.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Business development professional with experience preferred in a matrixed professional services environment.
- Excellent communicator, writer, editor, leader, and strategist, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion.
- Experience with project management for complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation training/coaching and/or delivery.
- Evidences excellent relevant writing samples.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of proposal development software such as Templafy would be useful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to manage and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and professional services.
- Evidence of participation and interest in the broader activities and positioning of the firm.
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity