Job description / Role
• Coordination with audit manager and other members.
• Assist job manager and senior audit staff to perform audit.
• Complete simple audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager.
• Work on multiple tasks as required by manager and senior team members.
• Any other adhoc tasks as assigned
• Must be on sponsored visa
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about service and service excellence, with a ‘will do, can do’ attitude
• Flexible and dynamic with an enthusiastic approach – with a positive and upbeat attitude.
• Highly organized, efficient and professional with a sense of urgency and good time management.
• Takes initiative, is pro-active and flexible with great problem resolution skills – sound decision making and judgement.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
J&T Express Middle East
Junior Accounting Associate
Prakash Trading Company (PTC)