Job description / Role
Our client is a leading group based in Dubai and they are hiring an Internal Audit Manager for their Real Estate/ Contracting arm.
* Determines areas of risk and appraises their significance in relation to operational factors of cost, schedule, and quality.
* Ensures that professional standards are maintained in the planning and execution of the audit, and in the accumulation of data.
* Implement a robust audit program to assess the efficacy of the organisation's internal controls
* Undertake initiatives to enhance the profile of the internal audit department to ensure that the Internal Audit function is well-positioned within the organisation
* Ensuring the risk management function is continually enhancing and embedding the risk framework using working knowledge of business needs and practices.
* Developing strategies and emergent risk and extend risk principles within the strategic planning process and within the development and monitoring of strategic initiatives
* Develop, implement and maintain core enterprise risk management tools and measurement methodologies for risk monitoring
* Supervise/ Manage and provide oversight on audits and the work done by the team members to ensure that audits are conducted in a standardised manner across the Group
* Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
* Perform occasional and progressing quality reviews to ensure the nature of the internal audit work - conduct process and system reviews to evaluate the performance of the division, report results and observations noted and follow up
* Providing timely management of all internal audit related tasks to manage and develop the internal audit resources
* Survey the training requirements of the department while coordinating with HR and external training vendors to expand training programs that enhance the system abilities within the department
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary along with attractive incentives.
* Experience in Contracting or Real Estate leasing is a MUST
* A Bachelor's degree, preferably within an Accounting or Finance discipline
* Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification is a MUST
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the internal audit function
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Audit Manager
MBG Corporate Services
Assistant Audit Manager
Sr. Internal Auditor
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises