Job description / Role
The ability to effectively plan and manage complex audits. This will include organising and managing outsourced service providers or colleagues assigned to audits.
Our client is a large food and beverage group operating in over 10 countries across Middle East and North Africa for over half a century. They are seeking to expand their internal audit team and are looking to hire an IT Internal Audit professional.
* Develop an IT Internal Audit Strategy using Risk Identification and Assessment techniques whereby all IT related audits are identified, and audits undertaken over a regular cycle at frequencies relative to the risk and criticality
* Work with the Audit Department Management Team to set the overall direction of the department - including strategic management, budgeting, and development of audit methodology for IT audits
* Take full ownership of assigned audit portfolio and lead the end-to-end delivery of IT audits from planning, through to report issuance in accordance with the audit methodology and professional standards
* Deliver impactful and balanced reports on the adequacy of the control environment and root causes of issues
* Monitor key strategic programmes/developments across the IT space and stay abreast of changing and emerging risks, through the creation of relationships with key individuals, and attendance at relevant risk forums
* Influence colleagues across our IT team to embed robust, cost-effective controls and strengthen the overall control environment
* Monitor the status and timely resolution of IT audit recommendations
* Prepare periodic reports for Audit Committee
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Internal Audit professional to further progress their career with a large food and beverage group.
The ability to effectively plan and manage complex audits. This will include organising and managing outsourced service providers or colleagues assigned to audits
* Knowledge and experience of Technology Control frameworks (COBIT, NIST or equivalent)
* Experience of carrying out audits in IT in the commercial sector, either in an external or internal audit capacity.
* Strong technical knowledge in IT Infrastructure, server, network and security devices
* Experience in Cloud computing security reviews, information security assessments, cyber security reviews and end point security management
* Experience with General IT Controls, Change Management, Data Centre, Network Operations and Application controls
* Experience in data analytics and controls automation through utilisation of data analytical tools (Power BI or similar)
* 8-10 years of experience in the field of IT and Operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, IT Infrastructure, Information Security, IT program or project management, and/or software development
* Important to have worked with senior management, in a high-pressure working environment
* Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in computer science, information systems or other relevant areas
* Relevant professional certification (e.g., CISA, CIA, CISSP) or equivalent
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.