Job description / Role
• Performs audit procedures, collects data/ information, reviews and analyzes evidence, and processes and procedures in a competent and professional manner
• Maintains audit work papers and sufficient evidence for the reported observations
• Assesses and evaluates the store’s overall risk levels – Low/Medium/High based on the result of audit; Discusses the same with the appropriate party
• Conducts regular training sessions for store teams during audit review on standard procedures and controls with regards to cash and stock movements
• Highlights key issues observed and communicates it with the management, and work closely implement action plans
• Updates the report, summarizes replies and target dates, in order to issue final summary of action plans to management
• Conducts follow up audits and visits to ensure implementation of corrective action plans as per target dates provided
• Ensures that all store operations are in compliance with established policies and procedures
AED 11,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The role holder is responsible for conducting audits on store operations to identify risks, highlight key observations, and provide corrective action plans, if required. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring that store operations audits are carried out as per the schedules, guidelines and policies.
• Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
• Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan which goes beyond just training and development
• Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships