Job description / Role
The Draftsman will work under the close supervision of the Interior Designer, to prepare CAD documentation for all stages of the design projects. Including all necessary information and data required for preparing a comprehensive set of designs and documentation drawings.
The candidate must posses advanced experience in architecture and interior design drafting techniques and standards, as well as marked ability to interpret and utilize design specification with precision.
Duties include creating, modifying and re-designing of interiors drawings, archiving, control of revisions. Additional duties involve visiting sites and collecting data, sourcing and assembling details to complete interior designs, updating design database and supporting presentations.
• Expertise in AutoCAD
• Excellent drafting skills
• Excellent detailing skills
• Advanced time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams as well as meeting deadlines
• Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Design degree, technical certificate and minimum 2 years experience within Interiors
About the Company
ege is one of Europe's leading companies in regards to design, development and production of unique, high-quality carpets with respect for the environment.
The company, founded in 1938, has moved with the times and possesses the carpet industry's most modern technology. ege can supply carpets with any imaginable design and in the industry's shortest lead time.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies