Job description / Role
One of the most ambitious human population genome programs in the history is inviting highly motivated, talented, and experienced individuals who will join a group of scientists, engineers and technologists who are dedicated to positively impact peoples lives by sharing their capabilities and passion to transform personalized medicine.
• The candidate will join the one of the most ambitious human population genome projects in the world and be responsible for maintaining and operating a large number of automation robots for genome sequencing center.
• The successful applicant will be engaged in further modifying the workflow and improving the design of automation system.
• BS or MS degree in engineering and minimum two years of postgraduate industry experiences in automation and robotics industry
• Strength in programming languages and tools for automations
• Desired qualification
• Have experience and familiarity with the workflow and operation of laboratory automation systems used in clinical sequencing laboratory
• Involved in product design and engineering of robots or automation equipment
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|