Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the MEA region
- Serves as the customer lead advocate for many clients throughout the sales cycle, and manages client IT, LOB or buyer group customer relationships.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment.
- Identifies opportunities, and works with, engages, or leads a team including the Territory Sales Representatives (TSRs), Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate. Validates, qualifies and prioritizes opportunities.
- Performs as the central point to pull together the elements of a complete customer solution.
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Develops a reporting structure, follows up and participates with a territory sales team in closing the sale. Ensures that the customer understands the solution and its benefits, pricing, delivery, warranty and contract information and any other relevant terms and conditions.
- Follows up on quotes and contract submissions within IBM and with the customer to accelerate and close the sale.
- Identifies and establishes ongoing relationships with the IBM team that generate increased IBM revenue in assigned territory.
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Clearly articulates business issues, advises customer on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommends IBM products, services and solutions that solve the business problem.
- Business development across focused accounts to increase Automation footprint
- Develop annual business plan and achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- Grow up strategic offerings by expanding the current install base and target new logos through our eco-system partners.
- Effectively develop and manage professional relationships with clients at 'CXO' levels
- Analysis of client buying pattern and give purchase suggestions through valuable solutions
- Responsible for the sales team product skills, and help them develop their territory plans
- Helping the sales team identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell Automation solutions
- Bring in help from product management and business development teams
- Developing Eco-system partners sales readiness of Automation solutions around MEA
- Execute and review Automation sales campaigns with Eco-system partners within the region.
- Work closely with Automation specialized Eco-system partners to ensure their skills are up to date.
- Review & build pipeline with Automation Eco-system partners around MEA
- Present and articulate IBM product's strengths, relative to competitors.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Relevant sales experience
- Demonstrate consistent success in achieving quota and targets
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with all levels within client organizations.
- Proven track record working with channel and technology partners to build strategic EcoSystem
- Strong business development and negotiation skills
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Senior Account Executive
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Technology Account Manager
Sales Senior Manager OD Prime Cloud Platform
Key Account Director