Job description / Role
• Responsible for the company's product full-process testing, writing test cases and executing them, able to conduct comprehensive and standardized testing of products in accordance with the software testing process to guarantee the quality of products online
• Ability to optimize testing efficiency, take the initiative to drive the project forward and improve the quality and speed of work
• Keep active communication with product and development, help analyze positioning and solve problems, and summarize test execution
• Respond to and follow up on the feedback of online problems and assist R&D to solve them
• Participate in the release and deployment to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
AED 10,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• College degree or above, with 3-5 years of software testing experience, with experience in testing
• Skilled in using software testing methods (functional and automation testing), familiar with relevant testing processes and software engineering principles
• Ability to independently complete interface testing and interface automation case development
• Possess good communication and expression skills, be proactive and enthusiastic, and be willing to assist others
• Ability to Set up, Write and Execute automated test scripts using Selenium framework
• Hands-on experience in using simulation test tools such as BrowserStack for mobile application and cross-browser testing
• Hands-on experience in API/Web Service Testing (tools like Postman).
• Extra points
• Experience in information flow, advertising, app testing, data testing
• Master at least one development or scripting language
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Software Engineer/ Tester - Arabic Speaker - 5 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Support and Systems Engineer
Digital Business Analyst