Job description / Role
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Automotive Refinish Technician & Trainer to help us build up our Automotive paint business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Handle color match complaints/inquiries and new color formulation. Mix paint formulas and perform color match analysis.
• Investigate and resolve issues from the field including identification of formulas, color match problems, provide phone support, identify variants needed based on car cuttings etc.
• Able to conduct demonstration in new body shops and submit report with cost and benefits.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Must be able to teach the entire process from start to finish; body repair, paint process and finish.
• Conduct professional and dynamic product training classes with effective classroom teaching and hands on demonstrations.
• Must have advanced understanding automotive paint coatings, functions, application, color and equipment.
• Must be able to learn and teach new processes.
• Proven experience as an automotive refinish technician or relevant role.
• Ability to properly complete all steps in the refinishing process.
• Proficiency in English & Urdu/Hindi and Arabic is an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of computer.
• Fast learner and passion for painting.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree in the Relevant field.
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.