Job description / Role
Are you an experienced automotive Service Manager looking for an opportunity in the Middle East?
Our Client is seeking a Service Manager for their state-of-the-art dealership.
• Lead the team of Service Advisors, Workshop Manager, Workshop Controller, Team Leaders and 17 Technicians by supporting and coaching them to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Take ownership of the day-to-day performance, and ongoing training, of the Service Advisor team
• Monitor customer satisfaction data and ensure that expected levels of performance are achieved
• Deal promptly and empathetically with customer complaints, ensuring effective resolutions are achieved
• Support Service Advisor team to ensure upsell objectives are met
• An automotive Service Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
• Proactively drives continuous improvements to processes to ensure an exceptional level of customer service is always delivered
• Confident in handling and resolving customer issues, dealing personally with any escalations
• An excellent communicator who is comfortable liaising with stakeholders at every level of the business
• Passionate about developing their team and experienced in performance management
• Forward thinking with the ability to drive performance and culture change
• Customer focused with the ability to deliver this consistently through your team
• Expatriate with a western mentality of process and delivery
About the Company
HCP is a specialist automotive recruitment consultancy with a strong global presence. We partner with dealer groups across the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We’re proud to consider some of the automotive industry’s most prestigious brands as our long-term clients.
We have a very simple viewpoint on what it takes to be successful. We place great value in the building of enduring relationships and we constantly strive to improve our approach. These core beliefs have helped us to consistently direct the most qualified and skilled people in the industry into our clients’ businesses and to maintain a position as a preferred supplier for many of the largest dealer groups in the UK.
Ask our clients why they work with HCP and they will tell you how we go out of our way to be thorough. We work as hard for our clients as we would for our best friends. Whether it’s a luxury, commercial or volume brand, we know that our clients need to trust us. We earn that trust by understanding their business and by holding ourselves to the same high standards of the premium brands that we work with. That’s why our clients stay.
Automotive Parts Manager
Retail Network Development Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Corporate Affairs Manager
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC