Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Maintenance, Repair and Diagnostic Technicians for a large Automotive Company based in Abu Dhabi.
• Inspecting and testing vehicles and completing preventive maintenance
• General service: engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Replacing parts and components; repairing body damage, etc.
• Repair and replace parts of vehicles that have worn out or are in danger of failure – belts, hoses, engine parts, etc.
• Repair technician examines the parts and determines whether they can be repaired or if they pose an imminent safety hazard and should be replaced.
• They ensure that replacement parts are correctly installed and functioning as expected.
• Diagnose Mechanical and Electrical Issues, using both electronic tools and visual inspections, along with issues reported by the customer.
• They may also perform a series of tests to eliminate possible causes of vehicle problems and ensure that they are correcting the right problem.
• Conducting an inspection of each vehicle and providing repair services, including servicing the brakes, hydraulics, fuel ignition, air conditioning, and electrical system of a car.
• Engine transmission removals or installations.
• You should have at least 2 years experience as Technician or Mechanic in an Automotive Industry.
• Preferably from Automotive Dealers or Distributors.
• Candidates on immediate joining highly preferred.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.