Job description / Role
• Follows the instructions of his manager.
• Performs cleaning of different plant areas and equipment when required.
• Ensure a proper waste disposal in different plant areas.
• Supports the operation department staff in their activities when required, including but not limited to residue evacuation, water and reagents fillings.
• Supports the maintenance team in their activities when required.
• Support the warehouseman during the unloading of delivered spare parts when required.
• Reports the situation to the Operation and Maintenance Manager (OMM) and Operation Manager or Maintenance Manager when supporting their teams.
• Do not place himself in a dangerous situation, consult and follow the procedures and instructions.
• Is available for overtime when required.
• Reports any dangerous or abnormal situation to his manager and HQSSE Specialist.
• Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety statutory requirements, company QHSSE policy and accepted safe work practices and procedures.
• Conduct work activities in a manner that conforms to the quality expectations of the company, does not poses any nuisance or pollution to the environment, danger to his own health and safety and the same of other employees.
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5 years experience as cleaner in heavy industry dealing with heavy working conditions.
• Benefits: Family Status, long-term employment + trainings
• Basic technical competencies
• Good communication
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.