Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an AV/IT Technician for a luxury property based in the Middle East. The selected candidate will need to have proven experience with AV sources, control and distribution systems: IPTV management, TVRO, VoD, DigiValet, Crestron, CCTV, Lutron, users iPad devices, Background Music System, Gaming Consoles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to possess a formal qualification in electronics engineering or a computer technology related subject as well as a full driving licence.
It is an advantage if you have experience working in the Middle East.
What will you do?
• Reinstating signal after loss for Cable / DTV
• Responding to and resolving Wi-Fi network outages or detecting and reporting black spots.
• Supporting users who need help connecting to networks, devices and peripherals.
• Supporting HVAC team for network-related or BMS related networking issues.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Testing and evaluating new technology
• Conducting electrical safety checks on AVIT equipment
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Live In (All Expenses Paid)
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 12 Month renewable contract
• 30 days annual leave
What are we looking for?
• You will need in-depth knowledge of AVIT – with ability to troubleshoot RF networks for Satellite / Cable TV and the ability to configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP on fibre, UTP and Wi-Fi data networks
• Knowledge of Windows, Apple and Android systems, phones and tablets - able to provide tech support for users, able to diagnose and fix common PC problems
• Excellent skills in fault-finding and assessment of remedial action to be taken.
• Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices are maintained and complied with.
• Proven ability with writing reports, worklists, specifications and scopes of work.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT - Operation and Maintenance Engineer
Sicuro Commercial Brokers
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Specialist - Security And Surveillance Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||26 Jul|