Job description / Role
Position Title: AV Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 12K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus family status visa
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the client:
One of the largest, private oil and gas companies in the UAE highly recognized for achieving the goal of being least carbon-intensive in the energy sector.
• Manage and administer all the AV & home automation equipment and software used including, but not limited to, group companies and residence locations. This includes Speakers, microphones, TVs, Digital Signage, Digital Signal Processors, Cameras, Projectors, Amplifiers, lighting controllers, curtain controllers, home automation control systems, etc.
• Support conference calls (audio or video) that may be conducted on communication and collaboration platforms like LifeSize, Polycom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc.
• Handle the installation and configuration of AV and home automation equipment using different platforms such as Dynalite, Neutron, RTI, Biamp, Bitwise, Wlan, Savant
• Set up and alter room arrangements including tables, seats, and stages according to blueprints, layout diagrams, room acoustics, microphone/speaker coverage.
• Perform routine hardware and software maintenance on AV and home automation equipment including any upgrades and patches that may be required.
• Work closely with vendors to identify and implement/procure relevant technologies required to support or enhance AV/home automation services.
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics or a degree in audio/visual technology or a related field, such as digital media
• Minimum 5 years of experience with AV and home automation systems
• Experience and certification on Crestron products and programming; licensing certificates like the Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) will be an advantage
• Experience/certification with any other AV platform such as Dynalite, Neutron, RTI, Biamp, Bitwise, Wlan, Savant, etc., will be a plus
• Must have valid UAE Driving License and own car/willing to rent a car
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Help Desk Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|
IT Helpdesk Engineer
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jan|
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|