Job description / Role
AVP Performance Management
The position will be responsible for executing the annual performance management cycle, ensuring smooth execution of objective setting and annual talent evaluations and providing training sessions for employees on performance management on a yearly basis.
Leading Real Estate Developer in the region
Key responsibilities will include:
* Review and update the Performance Management System based on leading practices to provide fair and transparent performance management across the group
* Lead the cascading of KPIs process, Check Ins, and year end results by ensuring strategic objectives are executed across all units and functions while establishing relevant KPIs at each entity level
* Develop Library of Standard Objectives and ensure linked to the Job level according to the process and producer identified
* Design, implement and monitor Performance Management to enable employees' understanding of the Strategic objectives/KPI's and identify how individual inputs contribute to the achievement of company objectives, specifically through managing the performance cycle
* Custodian of the employee level performance management process; monitor /manage employees' performance and ensure an aligned process driven across all subsidiaries
* Instill a performance driven culture by conducting periodic roadshows to engage staff and promote benefits
* Participate in developing specific guidelines to execute a division based performance management framework
* Provide awareness sessions on the Performance Management system to staff to enhance the understanding of the process and system along with its appropriate usage.
* Review and update the PM training manuals in preparation for performance cycles.
* Respond to employee requests related to performance management
* Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the evaluation process across functions
* Handle the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the evaluation
* Contribute to developing and integrating competency models within the Performance Management System
* Provide measurement standards, targets, and KPIs to the management team with respect to the performance management process, including both informal performance and annual formal performance evaluation
* Using numerous dashboards to analyse individual performance on a quarterly basis, and funnel up to the department level to measure impact actual against targets as per the balanced scorecard methodology
There is a competitive package on offer and unrivalled opportunity to join a leading real estate developer in the region!
Key prerequisites will include:
* Min of 8+ years of experience in HR field focused on performance management
* Private Sector, Consulting, with real estate background preferred.
* Proven track record in the implementation of PM initiatives
* Excellent financial skills and analysis of data
* Excellent knowledge of performance management best practices
* Good conflict resolution skills, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management, or human resources
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|