Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain, grow, and be responsible for existing focused software business partners revenue streams
- Develop, grow and be responsible for new revenue streams from strategic transformation software areas for AWS and solutions.
- Drive partners to overachieve pipeline and revenue targets
- Identify, recruit, and activate new partners in key areas and cover offerings and solutions coverage GAPs
- Acquisition and development of new and existing customers to complement the strategy and focus of the partner - across all solutions areas of AWS.
- Organizing, implementing and controlling the activities needed to achieve the sales goals
- Drive transformation to Strategic Imperatives (Cloud) and higher value solutions, via specific enablement and GTM activities and developing key solutions skills expertise and certifications.
- Be responsible for weekly cadence and business management processes within the partner and into AWS Channel Management.
- Responsible for a transparent business including forecasts, market information, competition information and customer related information
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of integrity and trust with the Partner, driving loyalty and close Partner relationship to achieve successful, stable and transparent business
- Create and manage Partner Growth Plans and specific business plans with relevant partners, customers or markets / solution areas
- Implementation of customized marketing and business development activities and be responsible for the aligned marketing budgets available.
- Responsible for Partner & customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate executive relationships with the Partner
- Participation at events and trade fairs if necessary
- Must be prepared to travel
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 14+ years of sales or business development experience in global markets
- Alliances management experience
- Experience engaging C-level executives.
- Track record of owning, driving and managing partnerships and/or Global Enterprise Accounts against quarterly targets
- Experienced presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Business acumen, with a track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Prior track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with either solutions and/or programs that have demonstrated success at enterprise customers
- Partnership and administrative incentive management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Red Hat and AWS Business Skills
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Customer Success Manager - NetSuite Advanced Customer Support
NetSuite AMO - Account Manager
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East