Job description / Role
• Implementation of AWS security solutions.
• Implement and manage the Security controls for the workloads on AWS, which includes Security groups, NACL. VPC security. encryption, VPNs, firewalls, S3 security, AWS shield, AWS guard duty, cloud trails, AWS security hub, AWS Macie (preferred) etc.
• Operation and maintenance of implemented AWS cyber security solutions.
• Coordination with partners & vendors for the implementations.
• Coordination with SI & vendors for the operational issues.
• Timely escalations to the Expo reporting manager and other stakeholders.
• Design review of the applications/workloads in AWS and advice and ensure that the secured architecture is followed.
• End to end handling of trouble tickets, until closure within the defined SLA/OLA.
• Minimum 5 years of implementation & operational support experience in AWS security solutions.
• Hands on experience in implementing and managing the AWS security solutions.
• Hands on experience in implementing and operating the Security controls for the workloads on AWS, which includes Security groups, NACL. VPC security,
• encryption, VPNs, firewalls, S3 security, AWS shield, AWS guard duty, cloud trails,
• AWS security hub, AWS Macie (preferred) etc.
• Good Knowledge and experience on network security.
• Proven experience in cloud security.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cloud Engineer (AWS/Azure)
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
ITIL Service Manager - NOC
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer - 4 Months Extendable Contract