Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are seeking out an AX Business Analyst with VAT knowledge.
The AX Business Analyst will provide company-wide strategic, analytical & functional support for the AX2012 R3 ERP system. The AX Business Analyst will partner with the finance, customer service, supply chain, logistics & warehouse management process owners to ensure the design and deployment of the business processes and related ERP and IT applications configurations.
The AX Business Analyst will actively analyze, document & manage the business processes by keeping documentation and process flow current. The Business Analyst is a key enabler in delivering processes & systems which will facilitate a greater degree of central management across the business & growing markets. The AX Business Analyst is heavily involved in directing & ensuring full compliance is maintained in all the business applications.
The role requires strong Finance AX2012 R3 knowledge & experience with understanding & documenting complex business processes. The candidate must also have experience in walking into a roll post-implementation & knowing what questions to ask the business process owners from an AX/ ERP perspective. VAT implementation experience highly preferred.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
• Must have 2-3 years’ solid experience with AX2012 R2 or R3 Finance modules. Experience with 3-4 full life cycle of Dynamics AX2012 R3 implementations. At least 7-10 years functional experience of AX2012 R2 or R3.
• Accounting degree / qualification highly desirable.
• Responsible for quality control of Dynamics AX finance modules implementations.
• Evaluating the impact on finance modules from the change of business processes, which requires an understanding of major transactional processes: Analyzing, evaluating and designing business processes around major transactional areas such as finance cycle, procurement cycle, sales cycles, supply chain management, inventory management and WMS.
• Managing all finance modules project aspects, including supervising the people and process and offering expertise throughout configuration, development and testing documentation.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience of documenting business processes using Visio, Share Point, LCS, Sure step tools. Experience with writing test scripts, training manuals and performing unit testing.
• Breaking down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and executing to completion.
• Translate non-technical requirements into technical business requirements. Have an understanding of overall Dynamics AX2012 architecture. Design, review and translate technical design documents.
• Evaluates alternative solutions and design processes and systems which includes user impact considerations,
• Uses current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements
• Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, work with the Business & IT dept. to uncover & resolve unexpected business needs & requirements.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment, communicate effectively across a variety of stakeholder & functions, analytical, change management abilities.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems. Ability to identify opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable initiatives. Possess functional expertise with an understanding of impact on the broader business context.
• Strong written and spoken English language skills; fluency in an additional language advantageous – Hindi is a plus.
• Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and direction, including experience working with geographically distributed teams.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize and assign work in order to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organization.
• Must demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and mentoring.
• Experience in defining detailed business requirements to support projects.
• Able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Experience in SharePoint, Enterprise Portal, Visio
• Finance degree and/or certification would be a plus.
• Project management experience using the Sure Step methodology.
• Retail industry experience will be beneficial. Working for an alcoholic distributor should not be a problem.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst