Job description / Role
JOB TITLE - Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O –Technical Consultant
The role purpose is a brief description of the position’s main functionality CLIENT has embarked on group-wide program named ‘Future Dynamics Program (FDP)’ through which all of its group companies will move from their existing ERPs to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (MS D365 F&O). As a member of implementation team, you will be assigned to one of the projects within
Future Dynamics Program.
This implementation program is by far the largest Dynamics implementation in the region. The program includes implementation for 120+ legal entity and scope is expanding through multitude of business sectors, including Masonry, Foods, Properties, Projects, Education, Taxi, Automotive, Facilities Management, Print, Power etc.
The project delivery approach envisaged for program of this nature requires working in agile and iterative manner in creating the minimum viable product and adding additional functionalities iteratively. You will be working with Business and IT team members to achieve business objectives through innovative solutions that align people, processes, and technology. Your deep functional knowledge and skills in technical areas of D365 F&O will allow you to work with confidence and ensure the success for Business, Project, and Yourself
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB DESCRIPTION – OPERATIONAL.
• Understand the business process and FRD review with functional consultant.
• Define and agree on the custom solution if required with Functional and Technical Leads
• Design the solution by following best practices and ensuring a good quality of customization delivery
• Unit Testing of custom solution built to ensure one round of testing before releasing to Functional Consultants.
• Understand and follow full software development lifecycle while using the standard Azure DevOps process.
• Fully utilizes Microsoft Technology and ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS, Task guides, PowerApps, Office 365)
• Describe and implement use-cases for power platform apps and services (Common data service, Power apps, Power automate, Power BI and Power virtual agents)
• Strong work ethic and places emphasis on client satisfaction
• Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills
• Ability to solve complex problems with little or no guidance
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly about anticipating and solving problems or issues before they occur or become critical
• Good time management, well organized, consistently meets commitments and create high level deliverables.
• Participate in client functional and technical workshops to analyze and design Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations technical solutions
• Collaborate on the creation of application requirements and fit/gap analysis
• Write Technical specifications and collaborate with Functional team to ensure functional and technical requirements are understood and well defined
• Document the system extensions, integrations and prepare project documentation deliverables
• Support key users in system integration acceptance testing
• Develop “Proof of concept” solution wherever required
• Solving technical issues encountered, raising to Microsoft if required
• Code checks in and maintenance using Azure DevOps
• Code Migration from Single tier to multi-tier
• Closely follow Azure DevOps tasks for the deliverables
• Reviewing of Functional design document with Functional Consultant. Understand and provide the best feasible solution.
• Building custom solution within Dynamics 365 as per agreement with the project team
• Parameterizing every customization to provide flexibility on the custom solutions
• Follow MS best practices and code optimization
• Preparing Technical Design Document for every customization developed
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates should have participated in a minimum of 3-4 MS full life cycle Dynamics 365 F&O implementations projects in a role of a Developer, Technical consultants, or Technical Architect
• Strong passion to deliver high quality solutions
• Experience with Visual Studio and in .NET development
• Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics 365 (code and data upgrade)
• Experience in complex data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, Atlas and custom development)
• Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols – oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps)
• Experience in performance optimization (X++ application code, troubleshooting D365 components, AXPerf, LCS Environment monitoring, SQL performance optimization)
• Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment
• management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components)
• Experience with two or more MS Dynamics functional areas, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics,
• Warehouse Management, Sales, Marketing, Service, Production, Manufacturing, and other modules
• Working knowledge of process development and industry specific best practices
• Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines
About the Company
We are a dynamic team with extensive experience in finding right talent for various IT roles across USA, Canada, Australia and India. Our team brings in years of experience in understanding your needs and filling the hiring gap.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO