Job description / Role
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You're Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It's Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.
Department Tea company by UFS (TMU Unilever)
• Work Level 1C
• Job Position B&I Sales Representative
• Reports to Hassan Kamel
• Location TMU Unilever
For internal applications, please ensure to add your manager's approval and a min 2 years of PDP.
Main purpose of the role
• Responsible to sell Tea Category to B&I (pantries in offices) customers covering Abu Dhabi Emirate. Maintain current customers and grow our coverage eventually Turnover across Abu Dhabi Emirate.
• Achieving Turnover targets, Customer reach & perfect balance between SKUs
• Executing marketing promos
• Implementing business & marketing activities for operators directed by the Tea company
• Conducting at least 10 calls/day
• Submitting sales report and profiled operator report weekly
• Marketing Team
• Logistics partners. (GSL)
• Critical success factors of the job
• Self confidence
• Accountability & responsibility
• Bias for action
• Winning agreements
• Time management
• Indian & English Language
• Very good knowing Abu Dhabi geography & its areas
• Ability to convince people
• Understand Consumer behaviors & attitudes
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.