Job description / Role
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You're Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It's Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.
- The purpose of this role is to serve out of reach and underserved customers and improve efficiency of the current sales force, by
- formulating the B2B strategy & design the roadmap as a complementary route to market solution for NAME (North Africa & Middle East)
- Play as a robust value-added mediator between cross functions and be the change agent
Roles & Responsibilities
- B2B Strategy - Scope: NAME
- B2B Strategy/roadmap - Future proofing our RTM
- Devise a plan on how to achieve the Target TO on BU level - coordination will all CD Excellence Managers in NAME region
- Consolidate detailed plan by channel / customer on country level (prepare it for Gulf)
- Presenting the B2B platform to all Global and Local stakeholders
- BC analysis with finance and updating the figures on monthly basis
- Share learning on monthly bases with other countries on monthly basis
- Create / implement the activity calendar (campaigns, specific B2B promotions, salesman activation)
- Expand the current base of customers/channels (WS, HTS, Grocery, C-stores) in Gulf
- Upgrade the MVP to a solution that can be used across NAME countries
- Lead the rollout of the Global solution
- B2B Business Development - Scope: Gulf
- BC fulfillment (Achieve B2B TO) through expanding the current base of customers/channels (WS, HTS, Grocery, C-stores) and through campaigns & incentives
- Working with CD to explore which customers are quick wins, which customers are potential and what needs to be done to add others
- Sharing Monthly update & Monitor the achievement vs time-lapse + follow up
- High level customer visits and regular monthly/quarterly update
- Country Level Learning on the solution and customer feedback - shifting words into actions
- Create / implement the activity calendar (campaigns, specific B2B promotions, salesman activation) through gathering demands and devising a plan
- Run the site on a focus group to identify barriers to usage as well as CMI and CRM research
- Enable salesmen to drive recruitment
- Work with CCD to have an incentive plan for customers - on channel level/country level
- Work with CD to have an incentive plan for salesman - on channel level/country level
- Look into when the Fawry payment system is going live in Dubai - research details
- How can we enable same day delivery option - third party logistics and segmented truck
- CD IT - Current Platform - Scope: NAME
- Upgrade the MVP to a solution that can be used across NAME countries through Raising CRs
- Continues improvement of the platform
- Gather each country IT developments requirements and work on every single CR
- Lead the rollout of the Global solution (Go Order or Magento TBC)
- Fit Gap Working with global IT and NAME IT on country level
- Work with all BU in gathering demands and prioritization of changes - customization
- UAT and pain points
- Custodian of the platform for NAME - project management role
- Key Competencies & Skills - Standards of Leadership
- FMCG Sales experience is a must - understanding the full Order to Cash cycle
- Tech savvy with a digital marketing background
- Have previously dealt with / managed customers (both Modern Trade and General Trade)
- Fluent in English/ Arabic - Malayalam is optional
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.