Job description / Role
What you’ll do:
- Develop business relationships with partners and work to understand their needs and how to meet them.
- Process partner subscription voucher orders and ensure orders are released on time.
- Support with any action needed or any issues that may arise and align with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide customer support to any partner facing issues with their orders when needed.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products
- Ensure all partner accounts are invoiced and payments are settled as agreed.
- Coordinate with finance and partners to make sure accounts are invoiced accurately and on time.
- Liaise with partners to ensure timely payments.
- Provide marketing support to partners.
- Work closely with Shahid’s Marketing and Content teams to ensure partners receive updated content roadmaps and marketing materials.
- Coordinate and monitor end to end marketing campaigns run by partners.
- Ensure Shahid’s brand is represented in the best way possible across all partners parameters (social media, online stores, retail, etc)
- Gathering data and creating sales reports showcasing partners performance week on week to internal/external stakeholders and identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Collect industry research to develop business insights and recommendations to support the business and operational decision making.
Communication and Proactiveness:
- Ensure communication and alignment between all key functions internally including, Tech, Payments, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Proactively reaching out to existing partners for support and to ensure that performance targets are exceeded.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing, operational role.
- Candidates with experience in the OTT entertainment, OEM’s, prepaid cards or digital payment industries would be at a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with a partner centric approach.
- Ability to quickly produce quality work in short time frames
- Fluent in Arabic and English in oral and written form, French would be advantageous.
- Generalist skill-set that is equally comfortable analyzing data, speaking to partners, presenting to upper management.
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel is a must.
- Organized, process-driven strategic thinker.
- Genuine, proactive, confident, flexible, and fun attitude
- Thrive on working in a constantly changing but always-exciting environment!
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East