Job description / Role
Back-end Software Engineer is required to join Dubai office of leading insurance technology company.
• You’ll be working alongside leading global insurance and telecommunications providers supporting their product design and innovation.
• You will be responsible for unlocking new markets for businesses, making insurance services accessible and affordable for everyone.
• You should be passionate and savvy about what you are doing, proactive, result-driven person.
• You must have strong experience with Django or Pyramid.
• You’ll be responsible for improving back-end workflows and fine tuning the site.
• JS & CSS work will be required as well.
• You have Start-up environment experience and ready to work both individually and as a part of a team
• You are energetic and passionate technical guru, but you also interested in the business side and financial technologies
• You have very strong communication skills; excellent written and spoken English is a must, Arabic will be an advantage
• You have good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• MSc in Computer Sciences or related field
• 5+ years of Python/Django experience
• Expertise with continuous integration tools
• Agile methodology and version control tools such as Git experience
• Expertise in Celery/Pyramid/SQLAlchemy
• AWS or other cloud provider experience
• Strong experience with database application development using Postgresql
• Vue.js or other single page app experience will be an advantage
• Software design and implementation for Web services experience using HTTP, JSON, RESTful API
• Experience developing high transaction and volume processing applications
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.