Job description / Role
Effectively work with Corporate Banking team’s ARMs in providing operational support to the clients and to manage the operational, TFD and other internal coordination tasks which are within approved terms and conditions
• Follow-up with the clients on mandate documents/KYCs etc.
• Follow-up with compliance on KYC approvals
Customer Documentation (20%):
• Receive/deliver all the documents from/to the clients and internal departments
• Sending bank statement/swift messages/credit/debit advises to the clients
External Queries (10%):
• Handling balance enquiry of clients
• Send request to CCID for credit reports from other Banks for annual review/LBD discounting & send response to CCID for credit report after getting feedback from RM/ARM
Internal Coordination (20%):
• Tracking of trade documents (import./export/guarantee) to TFD (if within approved terms)
• Coordinate with the Branch/BU for Signature verification on the FAG and other legal documents
• Lodgement of renewal documentation / security documents etc. to CCU
• Coordinate with CCU to reset EIBOR rates on a periodical basis, wherever applicable
• Request AECB report from risk management
• Send request to Risk for correction in Central bank Reporting system (as advised by CCU time to time)
AED 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum High School level education or higher
• Minimum 3 years of banking experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
• Knowledge of Bank’s products.
• Knowledge of internal systems of Invest bank department
• Knowledge of credit products, services and distribution channel
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
MRI Network in the Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region, covering all GCC countries (UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar) as well as Africa. We have successfully completed over 1050 searches since our origin in Dubai in 2001. With the parent company founded in USA in 1965, MRI Network has grown into one of the largest search organizations in the world. MRI Network is a division of CDI Corp. and is the workplace of more than 2000 members spread across more than 250 offices in 30 countries.
MRI Network has been ranked in the top 20 out of 250 US based Executive Search firms for 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Forbes
Our team comprises of specialists covering the industry segments of FMCG, Retail, Technology, Banking and Financial Services.
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Admin & Sales Coordinator
BAC Middle East