Job description / Role
Senior Backend Engineer (Java)
The Senior Engineer must have the ability to work on a project at any stage: ideation, prototyping, development, testing or deployment. The Engineer must be positive, energetic, motivated, entrepreneurial and can lead the execution of a module from start to completion.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 6+ years
Job Requirements: - Technical Skills and Experience:‚
Roles & Responsibility:
- Designing and developing software products/modules/services using Java Spring Framework.
- Supporting the existing products/modules/services and creation of new ones.
- Guiding / mentoring junior developers
- Responsible for the full software development lifecycle of modules including design, architecture, development, unit testing, integration testing and change management.
- 6+ years of experience in Java based system design and development.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in Java programming, libraries, frameworks and development environments / tools. Awareness of the latest developments in the space.
- Strong Experience with Java frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot & Hibernate; Github
- Excellent Backend development knowledge and experience. Including system design (HLD, LLD) Architecture, scalability, extensibility, OO design, database design, design principles, etc.
- Experience in designing, architecting, and developing new Enterprise Applications: Web-based (browser based) Enterprise B2B (Business to Business) SAAS (Software as a Service) products (cloud-based and on-premise), preferably in the finance domain.
- Experience in design and development of a Workflow Management System (e.g.‚ using JBPM), or a Document Management‚ System, or a Role Based Access Control (RBAC) system, is a plus.
- Micro-services design and SOA architecture experience is a plus. Experience in Web + Mobile App backend development, and in managing Backend Infrastructure (AWS / Cloud), is a plus.
- Experience in managing databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.). Experience in designing simple/effective enterprise database schema based on complex requirements.
- Agile method of working: tracking and updating stories, tasks, epics, project (in JIRA, etc.)
- Excellent in problem solving, algorithms, data structures, and coding. Understands the impact of algorithms and data structures on performance. Good communication skills.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software, as per product requirements.
- Troubleshoots production issues, systems integration, and multi-platform compatibility issues.
- Researches, understands, tests, builds, and coordinates the implementation and/or integration of new platforms, frameworks, libraries and solutions, as per product requirements.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
Java Enterprise Expert
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Java Developer for an ICT Solutions Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|