Job description / Role
Backend Developer - (Go, Golang, Java, Node,js, C#) - Dubai - FinTech
GO GoLang - Google GO Developer, Back End Development.
Our client is a cutting edge Fintech, naturally they love candidates which have an interest in Finance as it sits at the core of what they do.
• End to end development of backend systems and services (Plan, Architect, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy and support)
• Build scalable APIs
• Work in an autonomous multifunctioning team
• Work and collaborate with your colleagues and other teams (Specialists, Researchers, Product owners, designers etc)
• We are looking for candidates with a strong knowledge of Algorithms and Design Patterns, not just libraries.
• The culture there is really open – they want people who are collaborative but also self-directed and driven.
• You’d be working under an awesome director of engineering who believes in really empowering her team.
• Proven commercial experience in GO Golang is needed and you will be working in an AWS environment.
They want to create a fantastic set of core building blocks for the services that engineers from other squads can quickly adopt. You will have a huge bias for automation and will have experience in automating parts of the developer experience.
• To build out internal developer tools for their microservices architecture.
• To make their developers love to build new microservices in the right way.
• To create "the rails", that the developers work within, to give them both autonomy whilst having some measure of consistency.
AED 27,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills and Experience
• 1+ Years experience working, and experience with Golang and experience with another language such as C#, .NET, Java, Node.js and any other static typed language.
• You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
• You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
• You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by you and the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
• You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
• You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
• Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Software Developer (POS)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Full Stack Software Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Source Consulting