Job description / Role
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Analyze and decompose complex problems and requirements and translate them into clean, efficient code.
• Collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
• Review, debug code and perform validation and verification testing.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Work on different parts of the software such as: backend, frontend, deployment and testing.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent field.
• Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, or C#.
• Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding software design patterns.
• Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Ability to learn and adapt with new technologies, concepts, and different areas of software development.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and other deployment and orchestration tools.
• Understanding of continuous development and continuous integration tools.
• Experience working with AI powered applications.
• Experience working with healthcare applications.
• Experience with microservices architecture, and large-scale systems.
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.