Job description / Role
Join a startup in the Fintech arena who are changing the way people interact with their insurer in an innovative way.
We are looking for a Backend engineer with a passion for startup culture and being part of a team that works collaboratively.
• Support members of your team in delivering back-end services with high availability, low latency and scalability;
• Build robust and scalable software;
• Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members;
• Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products;
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution;
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
AED 10,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2+ years experience in software development;
• A track record of projects completed on time.
• Python, Flask, Docker, Kubernetes, C/C++, Scala, Java(essential), Cloud Computing, HPC computing;
• Willingness to learn new technologies
About the Company
The TechStream Group is an award winning, multi brand, talent investor & incubator. Each of our brands focus on unique technology "streams" that are disrupting & transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands are unique to the technology market they operate within, whilst being interconnected by our "Stream" branding sequence.
We follow a proven global operating model that utilizes cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence & analytics, all supported by a shared service & innovation centre in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and Senior Management team are passionate about talent & technology and strive to deliver real client value from every brand across the full technology stack.