Job description / Role
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the U.A.E in 2012, we have grown to over 2,500 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
We are growing our delivery fleet for our high profile client in the banking sector. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role, this is the place for you.
- Meet high profile bank customers to deliver banking products accurately while using the safest and most efficient delivery routes.
- Conduct fraud detection and customer verification, using Fetchr's technology.
- Communicate the specifications to the customers and answer their questions appropriately.
- Ensure every customer is provided a customized Fetchr experience.
- Ensure all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Keep the vehicles clean and maintained at all times.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Ability to deal with high-profile customers and ensure the client's reputation is well maintained
- Fluent in English and Arabic - Mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Knowledge of using smart phone applications
- Valid UAE driving license with minimum one year validity
- Knowledge of UAE locations
- On-the-job training
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC