Job description / Role
Partner - Banking & Finance - International Law Firm
Private practise, Leading International law firm
Thanks to Search's proactive and stellar reputation we have been handed a very specific assignment for an international law firm based in Dubai.
A leading law firm who have offices throughout the GCC and Europe are currently looking to hire a Senior Level Banking & Finance lawyer for their office in Dubai, UAE.
Our client is a very highly regarded law firm with offices globally. They are ranked highly in both Legal 500 and Chambers. In addition many of its lawyers are noted in the Who's' Who legal publication.
They, as a firm, are looking to expand their remit in terms of services offered to clients and wanted to develop a department in the Banking Sector, build around this hire.
The firm are seeking a candidate of high calibre and quality. Banking lawyers will need to have been trained and/or previously worked within a leading Finance law firm, either in the US or the UK:
Banking lawyers will need to have:
* Drafted and negotiated standard bond documentation
* Drafted prospectuses for issuers across a range of industry sectors and jurisdictions (and, preferable, have good experience of transactions in emerging markets)
* Have a strong understanding of the listing rules and disclosure requirements
* Based in the UAE
* Confident in their ability, that with the right resources would be able to come on board and break financially even within the first 18 to 24 months.
Ideally candidates will also have exp with
* Advising bond trustees
* Liability management transactions
* sukuk transactions
* OTC derivatives
* Securitisation and/or structured finance transactions
* High yield
Ideally candidate will be fluent in Arabic but this is not a requirement. Candidates need to have genuine commitment to the region and ideally seeking to establish themselves in Dubai for the long term.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
About the Company
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you're looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.