Banking Sales Specialist - SME / Corporate Account
Ultimate HR Solutions
Job description / Role
Sell Company's Corporate Solutions (Predominately B2G & B2B and partly T&E) to prospective customers in the UAE market and achieve his/Her Monthly and Quarterly Targets.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Creating and managing overall action plans to exceed provided Budget.
• Discovering new business contacts and closing the sale
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision makers in the Market.
• Conducting face-to-faces discovery and sales meetings
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis
• Maintaining the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database
• Providing competitive market feedback
• Articulate the value of a customized Company value proposition to meet customer needs
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Background & Skills:
• Experience in managing and overseeing long sales cycles in the payment solution industry or Banking industry.
• Proven record of achievement of sales targets in financial institutions / Banks / B2B.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to develop consultative sales strategies Excellent time management and organizational skills to maintain rigor at every step of the process.
• Ability to manage an effective pipeline to secure multimillion dollar charge volume wins for company
• Strong relationship/networking skills up to directors and C level
• Capability to build strong relationships across the matrix organization and build a wide network of contacts.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Negotiation/problem solving skills with the field and/or client in a highly consultative servicing.
• Previous Sales Experience, Minimum 7 Years in the UAE Market. Preferably in the banking industry.
• Fluent in English and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Car and Driving License
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Relationship Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Direct Sales Agent
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)