Job description / Role
Banquet Driver Cum Waiter
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the up keep of Catering Vehicles
- Read & analyze banquet event order to gather the guest information, determine proper set up, timeline, specific guest needs, buffet station etc.
- Set up Banquet area/ room ensuring cleanliness & proper set up.
- Monitor & Maintain cleanliness & sanitation of Banquet area.
- Inspect storage area & use of First In First Out (FIFO) & cleanliness & rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate with guests & other employees to ensure the guest needs are met.
- Follow all company safety & security policies & procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries & unsafe work conditions to Manager.
- Follows Sofitel Grooming standard.
Your experience and skills include:
- Should be well versed in Driving Truck with Valid Driving License in UAE.
- Should be well versed in Loading Catering Truck.
- Speaks with Guests & Heartiest using clear & professional language.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull & place heavy object.
- Hotel experience will be an advantage.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.