Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Banquet Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll take care of resource planning, manage your team and support your team's development.
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Banquet Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Ensure all Heartists are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the success of the department .
- Work closely with the catering sales team to plan all meeting/events
- Ensure proper procedure/system in place when dealing with all outside contractors.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Focused on guest feedback and always on go to improve the guest satisfaction scores
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience in similar role for a 5 Star Hotel
- Should be well versed with Banquet Operations
- Should have experience handling events like Corporate/ Social Events and Weddings
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, vibrant and passionate to grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.