Job description / Role
As a Banquet Operations Manager you are responsible for the smooth running of whole banquet operations. Your role is to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in establishing and achieving banquet’s department annual budget forecast and exercise a constant control of the operation cost
• Ensure the timely set up of all Banquets’ venues according to the service settings and as outlined in the function sheets
• Coordinate all menu proposals presentations and buffet set-ups with the Executive Chef
• Enforce control procedures for all outgoing and returning operating equipment
• Delegate all logistic supports e.g. contracted outside work force, contracted food and beverage supplies, operating / sound equipment, transport, etc.
• You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role.
• You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, along with excellent presentation skills.
About the Company
Our portfolio of upscale UAE hotels offers a selection of luxury city and resort properties, each reflecting the individuality and distinctive style of the local traditions. Guests at each destination will encounter the international ambience and superb service today’s traveler has come to expect.
Luxury accommodation and facilities are complemented by culinary choices from the region as well as international favourites. Most UAE resort hotel properties offer above average sized rooms along with the full range of modern comforts and amenities.