Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Chance to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Generate sales presentations and a variety of additional materials for prospective customers, highlighting event space, dining and catering services, and facility amenities.
- Prospect a list of company and referral leads generated through research, networking, social media, and special events.
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding guest satisfaction for the hotel group.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience is an asset.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Experience working in Middle East or Asia an asset.
- Enthusiastic and with an outgoing personality who is very guest driven.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.