Job description / Role
The newest luxury lifestyle dining restaurant that serves authentic Uzbekistan and International cuisines with a lounge and bar is currently looking for a Bar Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, your responsibility would include but not limited to:
- Attend frequent meetings with bar owners
- Source and train staff to best fit the bar's needs
- Schedule staff in an efficient manner to best cover the demands of the customers
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the appropriate amount of products are on hand for the forecasted demand
- Resolve all staff conflicts swiftly and properly
- Assure all transactions and banking are conducted with no variance
- Work shifts are required to meet the needs of the bar. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Spend busy nights glad-handing customers to ensure their dining experience is the best
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience in a fine dining or Michelin-starred restaurant that serves beverages.
• With 4 years of experience as Bar Manager
• Knowledge of modern POS systems
• A familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting-based software
• Current Mixologist education
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.