Job description / Role
- Planning, organizing and controlling the operations of the bar and provide quality services to hotel guests by ensuring prompt and courteous food and beverage service following procedures and which exceed the minimum standards
- Assist in planning lists and assisting with advertising and promotions
- Strict control of inventory of all beverages
- Knowledge of laws and municipality regulations
- Extensive knowledge of all menus and up-selling items at every instance
- Continuous learning on customer service, changing menu item, specials and prices
- Thorough knowledge of beverages recipes and characteristics
- Approach and interact with guests with confidence and ease
- Serving beverages responsibly and efficiently (includes further service when appropriate)
- Fluent in operation of MICROS POS system
- Handling all money and guest charges accurately
- Prepare garnishes, stock cocktail items and back up for handover
- Keep glasses clean and bar area orderly.
- Minimize wastage and breakage and record if any
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Keeping bar consumables to par level and ordering and rotating
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Good sales skills
- Good presentation
- Power Point
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.