Job description / Role
• Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
• Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
• Develops an understanding beverage region and the differences in flavor.
• Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
• Should be able to produce consistent quality though busy time and when under pressure
• Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
• Answers customer questions regarding beverages blends, preparation, and product freshness.
• Weighs, grinds and packs beverages per customers’ orders according to Company guidelines.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Residence visa, medical insurance, flight ticket
• Experience minimum 1-year similar position.
• Good talent, good appearance, good presentation and knowledge of products used in his or her field.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to be integrated in new work environment.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt
About the Company
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.