Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced, barista with passion for coffee and mixing healthy drinks for our In-house café. This coffee barista position will serve customers / colleagues on daily basis with world-class espresso, coffee, and specialty drinks. Our barista will ensure that each customer is satisfied with their beverage and desires to return for more!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure fresh coffee beans are in the espresso machine in regular intervals
• Prepare an espresso drink based on a set menu and ingredients list. When customers have questions about menu items, address them with quality customer service.
• Ensure the coffee bar area is clean and organized. Wrap and label food items.
• Operate brewing equipment to brew coffee. Use coffee brewing methods as trained.
• Create specialty coffee beverages for customers. Build customer relationships.
• Take payments and manage a register
• Take food orders and serve light food and snacks to customers. Take orders for coffee and tea.
• Handle food preparation in the mornings and evenings. Prepare and serve coffee and tea according to health and safety standards (safety regulations).
• Work closely with the centre Manager and team.
• Take orders, prepare quality beverages (Coffee / Tea / iced coffees / fresh drinks and cocktails and much more)
• Make sure to comply with health standards at all times. Assist in educating customers on coffee standards.
• Practice milk foaming, latte art, and general barista skills that advance you from a good barista to a great barista.
• Take time to educate yourself on coffee grinding, coffee blend making, and pouring the perfect espresso shot. • Maintain cleanliness and sanitization of all coffee-making areas. As well as bathrooms.
• Stock the store. Weekly store inventory – communicate with F&B manager
• Follow all training related to health and safety regulations.
• Be an advocate of Cloud Spaces, up-selling special items, and collecting customer feedback.
• Serve drinks in the meeting rooms
About the Company
Cloud Spaces, Aldar group's pioneering brand is a business and lifestyle co-working space with a lively and welcoming environment that is ideal for those looking for an inspiring place to work.
It is Middle East's first coworking space located within a shopping mall, Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi ,our flagship location becoming the first shopping mall in this region to harbour such a concept within its premises. Our recent Expansion in Abu Dhabi Global Market financial centre has also given international clients a platform to conduct business and grow in the region.
We offer a variety of contemporary and modern workspaces designed to deliver comfort and spark motivation. A co-working space solutions for anyone who is a creative entrepreneur, freelancer , large business entity or an SME by creating an environment to work, connect and collaborate. It is designed to offer a variety of solutions to suit work needs and unleash creativity, from fully furnished office suites, to spacious and ventilated lounges, sound-proof cubicles, open work desks and fully-equipped meeting rooms. Opportunity to work within a community and meet other professionals, and give a platform for business to grow to greater heights. The coworking zones make it easy for professionals from different companies to meet and form mutually beneficial business relationships.
Considering the expansion plans, the company is looking out for professionals from various sectors who are committed and are ready to strive with the companies vision.