Job description / Role
If you have the experience and skills outlined below, please register your future interest by applying to this role.
• To provide an exceptional customer experience in a professional and efficient manner to all guests
Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all guests receive positive and professional service to the highest standards to exceed the customer's expectations
• Take and process customer's orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Follow sequence of service standards as per brand guidelines
• Prepare beverages in accordance with set standards and recipes
• Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all menu items in order to be able to describe and recommend products to customers.
• Have an interest and in depth knowledge of coffee and its preparation
• Ensure food/ beverage quality and consistency is delivered at all times to Brand guidelines and Company standards
• Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater for customer demand
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards.
• Monitor regularly through audit and quality checks as per operational requirements
• Work within operational procedures to ensure food and beverage preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines
• Ensure all administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner, including customer database cards
• Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers. Issue receipts against purchases and reconcile receipts with sales figures
• Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management
Education/Certification and Continued Education:
• Certification in Food and Beverage/ Catering would be an advantage
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.